Safe and sound through the winter!
Jachthaven Naarden offers all types of winter storage: onshore, in the water or under cover in the boat shed. All options provide safety, shelter and 24/7 supervision.
A summary of the winter storage options:
- Boat shed: the ideal winter storage location for special, exclusive yachts or boats that you want protected underroof.
- Onshore: our tarmacked dinghy park has space for trailers, open sailing boats, speed boats and trailerable cabin cruisers.
- Marina berths: If you leave your boat in our marina it will be sheltered and supervised.
We look forward to seeing you in spring!
Enjoy sitting in front of the fire or going off on holiday: your boat is in safe hands with us through the winter.
- Access only via a barrier gate: no entrance for unauthorized persons.
- Well sheltered in a wooded area so less risk of storm damage.
- 24/7 surveillance, 365 days a year.
- Grounds guarded at night by the warden who lives on the premises and a private security company.
- If you are driving with a trailer, Jachthaven Naarden is easy to reach via the A1 and the wide access road to the marina park.
The right time for maintenance!
Does your boat need repairs or maintenance work? The winter is of course the best time to do this. All services and materials that you could need are on hand at Jachthaven Naarden. For questions or special requests, contact the marina office. We’re happy to help!